Research- 'it follows ' film(movie reference #5)

I chose 'It Follows'  a movie reference because this movie is a thriller/horror and it is a great motivation for a film. this movie is about a thing that no one else can see but the person who got it, the objective of that thing is to kill that person that can see it. The thing follows you but very slow, it only walks. So the farther you go away from it, the longer it takes to get there, but the only way to get rid of it is to sleep with another person. the whole background of the story is complex but very captivating.

I am hoping to capture that image that this film did because it was very suspenseful and the drama was there. The fact that it was life or death to get away from it was entertaining, definitely kept me on the edge of my seat and i would love to interpret that feeling into my film. I believe that other than the fact that ours is only two minutes, I want the audience to want to watch the rest of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR Draft #3

Revision- stroyboard