Revision- stroyboard

For our storyboard we had to revise it and change the layout of the scenes. Since I drew the first storyboard I resketched it and showed what we have decided to change our film to. In the first storyboard you can see the difference, it has a little bit different plot and climax because instead of me going into the water and getting wet we decided to have it where I get kidnapped instead because it was more realistic to be thrown in the back of the trunk instead of being called into the ice cold water. Not just that it was super windy again by the water and we didn't want to get that sound problem again and it was pretty cold. I believe that the scenes came out clear and better because the sound and the flow of the scenes are better.

Before:
 After: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR Draft #3