Magazine

Individually i believe that I would rather  do the the film than the magazine but there are some great ideas for magazines. Everywhere I go there is some type of famous magazine; People, Time, Etc. and the pictures and articles in there are very interesting and I think that it would definitely be easier to get the pages together for the magazine. If I did do the magazine my idea would be either on sports or food because i love to travel for both and I could capture a lot of great things. Such as for sports, I play softball, I'm a student athlete and if I write about how hard it is to do school and sports, I could tell everyone that on the bright side it is fun and exciting.
If I did the magazine on food i could write about traveling to Tampa, Orlando, St. Pete ,etc. and do it on sushi or Japense restraunts because i know its very hard to find good sushi so if i did that then I believe it would be more interesting to read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR Draft #3

Revision- stroyboard